1-Day UAV Workshop Session
Pix4D is the leading provider of UAV (drone) mapping software, specifically designed for professionals wanting to create orthomosaics, point clouds and models from UAV imagery. Our workshop session provides delegates with the knowledge to successfully produce accurate outputs, and gives those new to the industry an opportunity to try the Pix4D software package before making a commitment.
- 1-Day hands-on workshop session
- Learn how to create an accurate 3D model from start to finish
- Cover work-flow, output requirements and best-practice
- No previous experience or equipment necessary
Who Should Attend
- Those new to the industry wishing to test the Pix4D Software package
- Existing pilots looking to expand their range of services
Steve Welland is an ex-forces instructor, CAA PfCO pilot and our UAV training manager. Steve has over 25 years of mechanical engineering and RC (Remote Control) flight experience, and is a fully qualified thermographer.
Ray Faulkner – founder of iRed Ltd – is an ex-airline jet captain with over 15 years of commercial flying experience. In addition to this, he is a CAA PfCO pilot and PCN Category 3 qualified. Ray currently sits on the BINDT CM working group, and is a committee member with BSI for ISO Standards involving thermography.
£165 + VAT
Prices shown include tuition, course materials and daily lunch & refreshments.
Is this course right for me?
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on 01243 370 296 or message us using the web-chat below.