Photovoltaic Sites (PV Farms)
1-Day Workshop Session
Photovoltaic panels are highly sensitive pieces of equipment that require periodic maintenance in order to avoid damage and improve efficiency. The photovoltaic workshop session discusses the the best methods in which to do this, and elaborates on the different work-flow procedures and equipment required for both ground-based PV surveys and aerial inspections.
- 1-Day theoretical workshop session
- Covers ground-based and UAV surveying
- Choosing appropriate cameras (multispectral vs. infrared)
- Requires no previous experience
Who Should Attend
- Those new to the industry wishing to gain a basic understanding of photovoltaic surveys
- Existing pilots looking to expand their range of services
Steve Welland is an ex-forces instructor, CAA PfCO pilot and our UAV training manager. Steve has over 25 years of mechanical engineering and RC (Remote Control) flight experience, and is a fully qualified thermographer.
Ray Faulkner – founder of iRed Ltd – is an ex-airline jet captain with over 15 years of commercial flying experience. In addition to this, he is a CAA PfCO pilot and PCN Category 3 qualified. Ray currently sits on the BINDT CM working group, and is a committee member with BSI for ISO Standards involving thermography.
£165 + VAT
Prices shown include tuition, course materials and daily lunch & refreshments.
Is this course right for me?
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on 01243 370 296 or message us using the web-chat below.