Introduction to Thermography
Basic Thermal Imaging
£165 + VAT
1-Days | 6 CPD Hours
Delegates on this course will come away with a fundamental understanding of the techniques and technologies used in thermography, and will be able to start undertaking basic thermal imaging.
- 1-Day beginner friendly course
- Bring your own camera (optional)
- Try out the latest infrared equipment
- Discounts for multiple delegates
- Yields a certificate of attendance
Aimed at those who want to start using thermography with buildings and services as part of their business activities, the Introduction to Thermography course gives the opportunity to try out a variety of equipment and cameras, and a chance to learn many of the common mistakes and pitfalls in thermography. Additionally, this course is appropriate for those wishing to practice with their own cameras in different situations, however owning your own thermal imaging camera is not essential.
• Introduction to Thermography
• How to Correctly Set Up An IR Camera
• Basic Principles of Infrared Thermography
• The Uses and Applications of Thermography
• Factors Affecting Temperature Measurement
• Basics of a Survey Workflow
• Dynamic Camera Parameters
• Direct Temperature Measurement
• Colour Palettes
• Saturation Colours
All delegates on this course will receive a certificate of attendance. Formal certification can be obtained through our foundation/advanced courses. If you wish to attend a foundation course after attending the introduction to thermography, we’ll take the cost of this course off of your chosen foundation course.
|Price||£165 + VAT|
|Awarding Body||iRed Academy|