Vouchers, Promotional Offers & Discount Codes
On our sites and in our marketing material you can often find free vouchers, promotional offers and discount codes. These vouchers, often distributed through mail, magazines, newspapers, the internet (social media and email newsletters) and directly from iRed, can be used to discount the price of our training courses.
To redeem a voucher, find a course you’d like to register on and use the six-digit code found on your training voucher during the checkout process. Once completed, the value of the voucher will be taken off your chosen course.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of vouchers issued by iRed or a representative on behalf of iRed. These conditions are in conjunction with the terms set out in both our training terms and conditions and our general terms and conditions.
- The term “Voucher” is used for any coupons, promotional offers or discount codes offered by iRed or its representatives.
- All Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- You can only use a voucher once and for it’s full value. You won’t be able to use it again, even if you cancel your booking or payment. There’s a limit of one voucher per booking or purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be used in combination with any other promotions or offers.
- The full value of any training vouchers can only be used for courses above £600 GBP. For courses below this amount, the value displayed on the voucher will be halved unless otherwise stated by iRed.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with finance options.
- A Voucher can only be redeemed for the same currency as stated on that voucher.
- iRed reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue a voucher at anytime. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- An iRed Voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- iRed reserves the right to refuse a Voucher in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen, tampered with, duplicated or obtained in an illegal way.
- If a customer is given a “free space” on a training course as part of an offer or package (i.e. Buy One Get One Free) and fails to pay the agreed amount, the “free space” will no longer be valid.
- iRed reserves the right to cancel any “free spaces” if payment for that party is not met on time (time period will be issued along with invoice). iRed also reserves the right to change the time period given. If this period is shorter than that previously stated, iRed will inform the customer.
For any enquiries regarding iRed Training Vouchers, call us on +44 (0)1243 370 296 or email [email protected]
Thermal Imaging Courses
Industry recognised thermal imaging training courses, accredited to national standards.