Training Terms & Conditions
“iRed” refers to iRed Ltd having its registered office at Unit 6, The Old Flour Mill, Queen Street, Emsworth. Hampshire, PO10 7BT.
Payment must be received within 21 days of the invoice date or in advance of the training course whichever is sooner. Payment can be made by:
- BACS to iRed Ltd, NatWest Bank, sort: 60-10-20, Acc: 89500776
- Cheque made payable to iRed Ltd.
- All iRed courses are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Standard multi-day course fees include all relevant course materials, refreshments and lunch.
- iRed Ltd will make every effort to accommodate special requirements that have been notified on the booking form.
Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another iRed course, the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:
- Transfer made more than four weeks prior to the course start date will incur no charge.
- Two to four weeks notice given will incur 25% of the course fee.
- Less than two weeks notice given will incur 50% of the course fee.
- Delegate Substitutions can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
- No refund will be made in the event of a transfer. No more than one transfer will be allowed.
- Transferring a course may incur an admin fee.
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date will incur no charge.
- Two to four weeks prior to the course will incur 50% of the course fee.
- Less than two weeks prior to the course will incur full fee.
- Cancelling a course may incur an admin fee.
If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked and have not given acceptable prior notice to iRed, then the course fee will remain payable in full.
iRed Ltd reserves the right to to alter published programmes, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice.
If at any point iRed Ltd must cancel the course before the start date, then a full refund will be offered, however no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred by the delegate.
Details of the specific venue used will be sent in the welcome pack for all courses.
There is no formal dress code; however, most participants choose to wear smart casual clothing.
iRed will not sell, rent or distribute your personal information to third parties. We may on occasion use your email address to provide you with infrequent newsletters containing information about our courses and/or services. These can be opted out of by either informing a member of staff at iRed or by unsubscribing at the bottom of the newsletter.
iRed Ltd does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including course material. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers within the context of a training environment, and therefore not necessarily those of iRed Ltd.